Early Tuesday morning saw US futures rebounding slightly as big banks like JPMorgan ($JPM) and WellsFargo ($WFC) are set to report earnings before the opening bell. We can also expect earning results from Delta ($DAL) and United Health (UNH) this morning.
- China ramps up efforts to buoy economy with tax cuts
- Investors will be listening carefully to Fed Speakers for hints of rate hikes in 2019 and monetary policy changes
- Sherwin-Williams slips over 7% on profit warning
- New York Governor Cuomo set to outline plan for recreational marijuana use later today
- Delta and JPMorgan down after missing on earnings